Friday, May 05, 2006

Drivers are so busy

They are, you wouldn't believe how busy the Driver/Owner of race teams are. So much going on trying to get ready for upcoming seasons that they never have time to update their blogs. So, the Crew Chiefs have too, as usual, step in and kick start things. Shawn's lucky I only have a size 8 shoe.

All kidding aside, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm B.J. Ruland, Shawn's "Crew Chief" and also one of the sponsors of Redhead Racing threw my family owned business, Willie's Repair. One of my new duties at Redhead Racing will be making an attempt at updating the blog portion of www.redheadracing.net as the season goes on.

A very busy spring with some great additions to the team in equipment should make 06' a fun and competitive season. Let's hope over the next few days/weeks I can show all of you what has been going on behind the scenes at RHR and what to expect in the future. Wish us luck!

B.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home